Haley is a librarian , crafty chick, and notorious motormouth.
She has loved romance since age ten when she stole Hawke’s Pride from her mother’s bookshelf and hid it under the bed to read. (She still has that copy. Shhh, don’t tell Mom!)
She lives in Texas with too little sleep, too many pets, and a husband that makes her laugh.
10 Fast Facts
- What is your favorite flavor of jelly bean?
- Juicy Pear is superb, but I also love the blue sour ones
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
- I’m decidedly not a Christmas movie person, but how about Gremlins? It’s Christmas in that.
- If you could live in any period of history when would it be and why?
- As someone who wears contact lenses and gets medical injections for migraines, I’m very happy to live in the current times.
- Tell me 10 things I’d see when I walk in your door?
- A cat, a dog, books, another cat, a handmade broom, yet another cat, a pile of shoes, one more cat, photos of family, a grandfather clock from an actual grandfather.
- Give me three words that describe you.
- Talkative, creative, and grumpy
- Which one would you choose to watch: Family Guy or South Park?
- Neither, I’m watching Bob’s Burgers
- In a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
- I’m doomed so I’ll just count to ten and wait for death. (Do you even want to survive the zombie apocalypse? The world will suck.)
- What is your favorite video game?
- I’ll kick your butt at Mario Kart and literally no other game.
- Snapchat or Instagram?
- What’s a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?
- Empire Records. “What’s with today, today?”