Hi! I’m Haley Kral!
I’m a children’s librarian at a public library, which means I spend my day reading picture books, doing storytime, helping people use the computers, and any number of random things that come up. People think being a librarian means sitting somewhere very quiet and maybe reading but that is not the case! My job is often noisy and stressful but I love what I do. In a given week I help people apply for jobs, teach STEAM programs to children, give reading suggestions, and clean up messes.
For fun I read, watch TV, go to live shows when I can, eat with friends, do pub trivia, spin yarn or knit, and my boyfriend and I are building a witchy dollhouse.
- I love Alice in Wonderland and collect tea pots.
- I’m currently obsessed with miniatures and just want to troll the internet for tiny things.
- I now own 6 spinning wheels.
- My house is also occupied by two black cats and one tortie, a large dog, and two guinea pigs.
- I grew up on a small farm and I’ve lived in Texas my entire life.
- You will never hear me expound about good writing habits. I write in fits and starts.
- I met my boyfriend on the internet.
- I speak French well but not fluently.
- If you’re around me in real life, I swear. A lot.
- I love all things witchy.
- Titled RIGHT ON CUE
- Set in a theater
- Plus-sized heroine with confidence
- Enemies to lovers romance
- Grumpy actor hero with a bad reputation
- References to showtunes
- Speaks ill of Les Mis (sorry!)
- Cast of secondary characters I love with all my heart
- Partially inspired by my time as a middle and high school theater kid
- Maybe funny? Definitely sexy.